Our baby girl Ava Brooklyn arrived on June 29th at 11:38 a.m. We are loving every minute of being new parents and are so blessed to have her! It will be a wonderful adventure watching her grow and develop.
Background
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Nursery Progress
The spare bedroom was cleared out last weekend and now holds A's crib. My dad and Randy put it together and did a great job! It looks beautiful! I also bought a side table for next to the glider. I found the cutest baby store ever- Cat and the Fiddle. They have the cutest decor. I ordered my bedding and glider from there and can not wait to see the finished products. They had all the right fabrics that I had in mind. We made good progress last weekend. The big items are taken care of. Now on to painting the room and decorating! It's so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cannot wait to see pics =) I enjoyed decorating the nursery all 3 times...even though they all used the same bedding. It is so much fun!!!
ReplyDelete