Well, Baby A's closet is quickly filling up! When I was in Austin I picked up a plastic container full of clothes, socks, shoes, bibs, toys, etc. that Grammy has been buying for our little one. There was a ton of stuff for me to put away when I got home. Colleen also helped me pick out 2 cute outfits for our baby girl. It's so fun buying for our little girl! She is going to look very cute!
Our baby girl Ava Brooklyn arrived on June 29th at 11:38 a.m. We are loving every minute of being new parents and are so blessed to have her! It will be a wonderful adventure watching her grow and develop.
Background
Friday, February 12, 2010
Baby A's Closet
Well, Baby A's closet is quickly filling up! When I was in Austin I picked up a plastic container full of clothes, socks, shoes, bibs, toys, etc. that Grammy has been buying for our little one. There was a ton of stuff for me to put away when I got home. Colleen also helped me pick out 2 cute outfits for our baby girl. It's so fun buying for our little girl! She is going to look very cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness.. your mom might need an intervention. How Fun! Do I see a Halloween costume in the mix?
ReplyDeleteSoooo fun =) Poor baby will only get to wear each outfit once haha
ReplyDeleteOh yes, there is a very cute zebra halloween costume in there along with pj's and a bib.
ReplyDeleteAunt Beth is NUTS! Tell her to slow down... haha
ReplyDelete