Time is flying by! My belly is really growing now! I didn't think it was that big until my mom posted a pic of me. Baby A is kicking up a storm now too. It feels so weird, but amazing at the same time. I was on my side the other day and Randy and I were both watching her kick me. We could actually see my stomach moving. Sometimes she kicks so hard that it startles me. It is a great reassurance though that she is healthy and growing.
Spring Break was very productive as far as the nursery is concerned. I went to Mississippi with my parents to visit family while Randy had the nursery painted and the chandelier hung. Now I just need to find the perfect lamp shades. Any day the dresser will be here and I can start decorating. It's all coming together. I'll post pics once it looks like progress has been made. I also need to post some belly pics.
Grammy is awaiting the next milestone which is the 4D sonogram....Just amazing we all get to see our baby "A" before July :)
ReplyDeleteIt is one of the best feelings! I remember someone telling me that I would miss that feeling when Sawyer was born and I didn't really think I would....but, I totally did. Pregnancy is simply a miracle! Keep enjoying those moments!
ReplyDelete