I'm 18 weeks today and it was so exciting to have our sonogram and see that our little one is a girl! We are both excited! Randy has to get over the fact that it's not a boy. He was really convinced. I think that is in part due to all his friends predicting a boy. Well, they were all wrong. I bet it will only take 1 look at her before he falls in love and has her wrapped around his little finger!
Our baby girl looks very healthy. They took all her measurements and we were able to see both hands and count 1o tiny fingers. It's so amazing how much we could see. We can see a pretty clear profile pic of her too! Her nose looks really cute! I'm sure she will have super long eye lashes like Randy and blue eyes since both of ours are blue. Only 22 more weeks until we get to meet her! It's hard to believe that it's flying by so fast!
She looks like a cutie to me!!! How exciting and fun!! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDelete