Background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Nursery





Baby A's nursery is coming along. The dresser came yesterday so I was able to decorate a little and hang the artwork that has been in the closet. The lamp on the dresser is not staying there. It goes back to the guest bedroom. I still have to order the lamp and shade. I painted the base coat on the letters for her name yesterday. April and I are going to finish them next weekend when I'm in Austin for our first baby shower! It's going to be a fun filled weekend! Our bedding and glider should be here in about 3 weeks. Those will be the last big things to add to the room. Now, I'm in search for more wall decorations. When mom comes in to town we will head to Cat and the Fiddle and hopefully find everything we need to add the finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment