Background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Time is Flying






It's hard to believe that our little angel has been with us for 2 months already! Time needs to slow down!! She has grown from 6 lb. 2 oz. to 10 lb. 2 oz at her 2 month well check appointment. Exactly 4 pounds in 2 months. The doctor said she looks great. Her acid reflux is getting better along with her tummy since we switched her to gross and expensive Nutramigen formula.
Now that Ava is a little bigger we don't feel like we will break her. We are having so much fun watching her coo and giggle. She smiles all the time and especially in the morning. That's when she is the happiest. Just this week Grammy bought her a little rattle that she is able to hold. She can't shake it yet, but she did lift it above her head without dropping it. She is also trying so hard to hold her head up by herself. I'm sure she will be able to in the next couple of weeks.
On another note, our house will be finished in less than 2 weeks! That means we have a ton to do!! We close and will start moving on the 20th. I'm so excited to get in there and have a blank canvas to decorate. I'll be in decorating heaven. Now if I could just get our house packed up.

1 comment:

  1. how is the house? Hope all is well with y'all...
    I changed my url for my blog so follow me! :-)

    ReplyDelete