Background

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

6 Weeks Old





Ava is smiling now! She is 6 weeks old and is growing a ton! She can finally wear all her cute clothes. She was so llittle that they just swallowed her. I'm ready for the first UT game so she can start wearing all of her outfits. I think she has 1 per game!
Her neck is getting stronger too and she's trying so hard to hold her head up. I'm sure she will be able to in no time. Her paci has also become her friend and she has learned how to keep it in her mouth. She tries many ways of holding it in there with the back of her fist usually. It's pretty funny to watch!
As far as sleeping she is up to about 3 - 3 1/2 hours at a time which means I get up at about 2:30, and 5:30 to feed her then back to bed until 8:30 or later. She tends to sleep really well after her morning feeding so we usually go back to bed together and snuggle in my bed! Those are the best moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment