Ava's room is pretty much complete. All we need to add now is her! The bedding finally came in and I love it! It turned out just like I had imagined. I finally found shades for the chandelier and added green bows to them. I have a really cute shelf to hang, but there's not room until she moves into her new nursery in September. It will be more spacious so she'll have playroom. I am counting the days until she arrives. Only about 6 weeks now!! We can't wait to meet her!
Our baby girl Ava Brooklyn arrived on June 29th at 11:38 a.m. We are loving every minute of being new parents and are so blessed to have her! It will be a wonderful adventure watching her grow and develop.
Background
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Nursery Update
Ava's room is pretty much complete. All we need to add now is her! The bedding finally came in and I love it! It turned out just like I had imagined. I finally found shades for the chandelier and added green bows to them. I have a really cute shelf to hang, but there's not room until she moves into her new nursery in September. It will be more spacious so she'll have playroom. I am counting the days until she arrives. Only about 6 weeks now!! We can't wait to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment