Background

Friday, April 8, 2011

9 months old




Every day I think I fall more in love with my little Boogie girl. She greets me each morning with a smile and keeps it until she falls asleep in my arms each night. I am counting the days until I get to stay home every day and enjoy each moment with her. I know it will be so wonderful!
Ava is so full of life these days. She babbles non stop and now knows how to scream. (This is not good for going out in public)Yesterday she discovered the grass and that she could pick it. She then proceeded to eat it. It was pretty funny! She looked like a cow chewing its cud!
Her bottom 2 teeth are poking through finally. Her dad was getting worried that she was going to be a slow developer. Who's the worry wart now?!
She is crawling all over the place and already starting to destroy any decor in her path. I think it's time to raise everything and baby proof the house before she discovers the stairs.
I look forward to each and every day with my little angel. She's such a happy baby and we couldn't be more thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment