We had a lot to be thankful for this year including our healthy, happy Ava girl! Thanksgiving turned out to be a bitter cold, but great day! I can't say it was as relaxing for me this year though. Ava got to meet some of her relatives for the first time and she was quite overwhelmed. Our day was filled with short naps, and lots of clinging to mom and dad. I did manage to squeeze in some cute photos in between crying fits. Grammy and Kracky came to town to share the special day with us and some yummy pecan pie! I can only imagine how our Santa pics will go now since our own family scared her!?
Our baby girl Ava Brooklyn arrived on June 29th at 11:38 a.m. We are loving every minute of being new parents and are so blessed to have her! It will be a wonderful adventure watching her grow and develop.
Background
Thursday, December 2, 2010
A Lot to be Thankful For
We had a lot to be thankful for this year including our healthy, happy Ava girl! Thanksgiving turned out to be a bitter cold, but great day! I can't say it was as relaxing for me this year though. Ava got to meet some of her relatives for the first time and she was quite overwhelmed. Our day was filled with short naps, and lots of clinging to mom and dad. I did manage to squeeze in some cute photos in between crying fits. Grammy and Kracky came to town to share the special day with us and some yummy pecan pie! I can only imagine how our Santa pics will go now since our own family scared her!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment