Background

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

3 Weeks to go until....

we find out the sex of our little one!!! Wohoo! Our appt. is set for February 2nd! I cannot wait to say the least! It's crazy though that the time has already come. It seems like I am flying through my pregnancy. The last couple of days have not been so great since I have had a miserable cough/sore throat. My obgyn Dr. gave me the go ahead on my prescription cough syrup, so hopefully I can sleep now and be all well in time to go to Hawaii next week! Our trip will be a great way to pass the time until our appt. We come home on Sunday the 31st and then only 2 days to go!! Let the shopping begin after that! Although, if it's a boy I might have to keep Randy away from the stores! He might be worse than me! He already has little boy outfits picked out at Nordstrom! Oh my!

5 comments:

  1. It really does seem like your pregnancy is going by fast....LUCKY YOU! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!! GO PINK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy and I are ready to knit pink or blue.. we love having the lead time for creating just the right woobie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting =) Shopping for girls is obviously fun, but I LOVE shopping for my boys. They make pretty cute clothes for boys...thank goodness!!! Can't wait for you to find out. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gigi is just so happy for a grandbaby I will be thrilled with either a boy or girl and yes you are right...We will have to tie Randy down to keep him from buying EVERYTHING if it's a boy. Oh well, we will just spoil the little one a bit (imagine that) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan, I just wanted to leave you a comment and tell you how cute your blog is. It's great to keep up with you on here and facebook. We also have a blog if you would like to check it out: gordonandashlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete