Background

Monday, December 14, 2009

We have a heartbeat!

Our 1st doctor's appointment was November 17. I was 7 weeks that day. We had our 1st sonogram and saw our babie's heartbeat. It was 118 bpm. Surprisingly, I did not cry! I don't think my hormones were in full force yet! It was amazing to see our little peanut which was the size of a grain of rice at that time. We were relieved that there was only 1 sac and 1 heartbeat as well!

3 comments:

  1. This is my first grandchild and I could not be happier for Megan and Randy. They will both make the most wonderful parents EVER!!! And not to mention Lily, who will be a good watch dog for the little one :) . I wake up every day and pinch myself to see if it's really real, my baby girl is having her own baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a few days left until the next sonogram and I can once again see the precious baby and how much it has grown. So amazing.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been an incredible day, the day the sonogram told us our sweet baby is a girl. A beautiful and healthy baby girl :). Watch our Nordstroms. Randy and Megan will be the most amazing parents, they will love and nurture her, and a little bit of spoiling will happen too. It was too funny because I thought all along it was a boy until I woke up this morning and realized I had had a dream. Megan and I were playing with "HER" on the floor and I could even remember what she was wearing, what her hair looked like and that we were laughing at her.....After that I knew it was a girl. I am so blown away by her picture in the sonogram, this makes it so real. Seeing her tiny little head, I think she looks like her mother so far ;)

    ReplyDelete